Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Pedicure!

Ahhh.... the weather has finally cooled down and the leaves have begun to change and its that time of year again when the aroma of sweet and spice start to fill the air. It's Pumpkin Pie Pedicure time here at "A Charmed Life" petite hair boutique! Yes this months pedicure is all about the pumpkin!!! Soak those tired toes in a warm bubbly footbath that smells so scrumdilliumptious you'll think you are back in your Grammy's kitchen where she's just baked a fresh pumpkin pie. This treat for your feet includes a yummy pumpkin pie sugar scrub and a massage from the knees down with a pumpkin pie lotion topped with what else but whipped cream (lotion)goodness!!! It's sure to have you saying "Bring on the fall!" You'll even get a little treat to take home with you! $30!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds Heavenly; after the month I've had could definitely use a pedicure. What do I expect out of a salon visit? well good friends, good conversation, a lot of pampering & relaxation, a good Me day.. Have a great day and keep up the great work; maybe I'll get a chance to see you soon..
    Lisa Kinsler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin pie scent! November is my favorite month (for reasons I'm too superstitious to reveal). My salon visits trigger a feeling of total relaxation. There's no (noticeable) judgement on my laxness in taking care of my hair and feet. The conversation flows with decorating tips/ current projects, or there's discussion on the latest dining discovery. But sometimes there's total silence except for the well-chosen music. Each occurrence is equally soothing and rejuvenating. Then I'm off into the world with "good" hair and colorful toes!
    Erg

    ReplyDelete